When it comes to FPS games, the most important thing we need to become better is to master the recoil models of weapons. In this guide, we will examine in detail the recoil patterns of all weapons in Rust, especially the AK spray pattern.
Assault Rifle AK Spray Pattern and Recoil
One of the favorite weapons of almost everyone who plays Rust, the AK is a deadly weapon to quickly take down your opponents. However, it should not be forgotten that such a powerful weapon has a strong recoil.
It is very challenging to hit the first 5-8 bullets you fire at the enemy. Therefore, the most important thing you need to do is improve yourself by training on the spray pattern of AK every day in Rust.
All you have to do is draw a flexible lightning bolt with the first bullets. Each time you start shooting, you must complete your spray by zigzagging your mouse control downwards.
LR-300 Assault Rifle Spray Pattern
The LR-300 is an Assault Rifle that allows you to comfortably kill long-range enemies in the rust. It has a much easier recoil model than AK. However, it deals less damage than AK’s. In short, the LR-300 becomes a complete killing machine for your ranged enemies, especially if you have 8x scopes.
- When you start shooting with the LR-300, which has high recoil and low explosion spread, you need to shoot your spray slightly right from the center upwards. However, since it has control, you may need to do a little more warm-up work.
MP5A4 Spray Pattern
The MP5A4 is a machine gun that uses 30 of the bullets used by pistols. Simple to use but difficult to build, this weapon is Thompson’s alternative. However, it is one of the most frequently used weapons with its high hit and range rate.
- Low amount of recoil.
- Try to keep the muzzle as centered as possible as there are sharp turns in the rebound.
- Fire 4 5 rounds in series, wait 1 second, then fire 4 5 more rounds in rapid succession.
Thompson Recoil Pattern
It is an extremely powerful weapon that players new to the game can access quickly. It is very easy to use, with high damage at close range and extremely low recoil. We recommend that a beginner use Thompson, as it’s much easier to get used to with Thompson’s spray pattern, thanks to its low rate of fire compared to other weapons.
- Not recommended for long distance use.
- Low recoil.
- More controllable spray model
M249 Spray Pattern
The M249 is the least popular assault rifle with 100 rounds in a single magazine. When you start firing, it shows a high recoil starting from the bottom and upwards. It is the weapon with the highest recoil in the game.
- High recoil
- In order to control the recoil, it is necessary to fire at intervals.
- Easier to use at close range.
- To control the recoil, you should slide your mouse down slowly.
Custom SMG Recoil Pattern
The Custom SMG is an extremely flexible, 24-gun, fast aiming weapon. In addition to being faster than Thompson, it is of the machine gun class. The spray model is extremely easy to form, as with the Thompson.
However, since the accuracy and range of the weapon are very poor, it is not recommended for long distances. Learning the spray pattern in close-range combat allows you to gain an edge over the opponent.
- Even if you learn the recoil pattern, you still cannot shoot properly from long distances.
- Effective at close range.
- The hit rate is low.
- It is very fast to use.
How to Spray Professionally in Rust?
- Warm-up and Training: Whether it’s the AK spray pattern or any other weapon, the first thing you need to do is to train in Rust. The most important way to improve your skills is through practice. Before you enter the game every day, you can do your recoil training on public servers or improve your gun holding skills on bots. You can do spray training especially by logging into two tap aim train and bot servers.
- One Shot Method: In general, most players want to learn to use AK. However, there is a very simple method that concerns both the spray pattern of the AK and the recoil pattern of other weapons. The first 3-5 bullets you fire in each gun hits the target directly, and then the gun starts to recoil. Therefore, by shooting one by one, you will learn how to fix the sight and how to aim by gradually adjusting the distance of the opponents.
- Creating Muscle Memory by Learning Spray Patterns: We bring together the functions we suggested for the first two items in the third item. By using the single shot method in our warm-ups, we will learn the unique spray pattern of each weapon and create a muscle memory. But it should be remembered that this is not a two-day process. You should train for a long time and see that your spray gradually becomes perfect each time you fire the bullets.