CSGO is one of the most competitive games on the market. This competition naturally makes it necessary to perform fast and difficult movements. You should know that these moves can be tactics that will carry you and your team to victory. For example, using the vehicles such as bombs or fog in your hand during the match at the appropriate place and time will significantly affect you. In this respect, we will give you information about the necessary bind features on how to make Jump-Throw in CSGO.
The use of fog or grenades is one of the factors that will affect the game’s fate. CSGO offers some buildup features for this. With these features, you can distract your opponents by acting more flexibly in the competition. Let’s start.
Jump-Throw Bind is a script plugin that you add to the CSGO game file, and you can jump with a single button. The goal here is to use your smoke and bombs systematically. It also allows you to do the jumping regularly at the same time.
Smoke bombs and other bombs in the game have different sensitivities. Light or hard throws require good target setting and jumping. Hitting the target from the right angle and timing is very important. This is where the Jump-Throw bind setup is needed.
Creating a Jump Throw Bind Setting in CSGO
Above, we briefly mentioned the Jump-Throw and bind settings. Now we will talk about how to add this setting to CSGO. If you’re ready, let’s start!
- Log into Steam.
- After logging in, enter the Steam Game Library.
- Search and find CSGO from your list.
- After right-clicking, click Manage on the panel that will open.
- Here you will see “Browse Local Files”.
- The steps you have followed so far will bring you to the Windows File Explorer and from there to the CSGO installation folder.
- When you come to the CSGO installation folder, you will see another folder called cfg.
- After entering, you will see a few more folders with CFG and EKV files.
- In this section, right-click anywhere in the folder and create a “New Text Document”. Name the text document autoexec.cfg and open it.
- Copy and paste the code below into the autoexec.cfg file you opened.
- alias “+jumpthrow” “+jump;-attack”
- alias “-jumpthrow” “-jump”
- bind “c” +jumpthrow
- After copying and pasting the code, save and close the file.
After saving the code in the CSGO file, your jump throw bind setting setup is complete. What you do next is simple. You need to assign a shortcut command through your console. Every player has command keys that have become a habit that they use during the game. You will be able to use it comfortably by assigning Jump-Throw bind setting commands to the keys you use.
Recently, we have seen that a new jump binding is used apart from the classic jump throw bind. Let’s talk about that a little bit now.
New Forward Jump Throw Bind in CSGO
With this method, which has started to appear recently, you will have the ability to throw bombs at farther distances. In this way, you will be able to throw from points that seem impossible. Furthermore, you will be able to attack your opponents when they least expect it. Let us tell you step by step how to do this setting.
- Log into Steam and access your Steam Library.
- After gaining access, search and find CSGO from the list in the library.
- After right-clicking, click Manage in the section that will appear. In this section, we will see the Browse Local Files option.
- After this part, you will go to Windows File Explorer and from there to the CSGO installation folder. When you enter this folder, you will see another folder called cfg.
- Create a New Text Document by entering the cfg folder. Name the file you created autoexec.cfg.
- Open the autoexec.cfg file, paste the code below and close the file.
- “n” “+forwardjumpthrow”
- Nickname “+forwardjumpthrow” “+forward;+jump;-attack”
- Nickname “-forwardjumpthrow” “-jump;-forward”
With this file, you will have both jump binding and running throw binding for different situations that will take place in the game.
Here, let us inform you about an important detail. You will have to rewrite these files every time you play CSGO. We will present a way to save you from this tiring work. Now let’s look at this issue.
Btw, spend a few moments with our FOV related tips article that will improve your CSGO experience a bit more. Maybe you want to make minor changes in your play style.
Let’s explain step by step how to use the autoexec file continuously to save you from the same file process in CSGO.
- Log into your Steam Library and then select CSGO.
- After selecting CSGO, right-click on it and select “Properties” from the opened section.
- In this section, select “General” and click the “Launch Options” section that will appear just below.
- After selecting the launch options, type “+exec autoexec.cfg” in the panel that opens and closes the window.
After all these steps, your configuration will be activated by making a short action every time you open the game.
In this article, we talked about the importance of smoke bombs and other bombs and Jump Throw in CSGO. We also explained how important this is with a systematic bind. You can gain advantages over your opponents by learning and applying this as a gamer. Good games to you all, and have fun!