Bots have always played an important role since the first games of CS. They are used as part of the game to both entertain and train players. Bots can be added or removed from the game if desired by the players. At the same time, players who want to train themselves can customize the bots, give them the weapons they want and create a simple training environment. One of the most important training tips to improve yourself is to train with bots. In this article, we will explain commands such as how to remove bots in CSGO, as well as other important commands.
Enable Developer Console to Delete CSGO Bots
If you want to get rid of bots in CSGO, the first step you need to take is to activate the developer console. The developer console is a section where you can enter commands and it works with various commands.
If you have decided to activate the console, after starting CSGO, click on the settings wheel in the lower left part of the main page and reach “game settings” in the menu that opens. Here in the first part of the menu, tick the “Enable Developer Console (~)” option as “Yes”. After that, you can delete CSGO bots using the console.
There is only one step left if you enable the developer console. It is to determine the key assignment. If this is your first time checking this setting, CSGO’s default key is “~”. If you want to choose an option for yourself, you can try different key combinations by entering the keyboard and mouse settings.
How to Remove All Bots in CSGO
There are several options to kick bots out of the game. In this section, you will be able to learn how to get rid of CSGO bots with commands. We will also try to share with you other useful commands about bots.
- sv_cheats 1: First of all, you need to enter this command in the first place. Because it will make the commands work actively. After this command, you can enter the other commands below one by one. The first step on how to remove all bots from CSGO is to use this command.
- mp_limitteams 1: Once you kick the bots out of the game with this command, they cannot rejoin the game. With this command you can see how to remove all bots in CSGO.
- mp_autoteambalance 0: This is a command that prevents bots from balancing on both teams.
- bot_kick: This command will kick all bots in the game. However, it should not be forgotten that there may be other codes you have written and bots may re-enter the game. If you have followed the correct action so far, you will receive a notification that the bots are removed in the game.
- bot_kick ct: If you want to kick some bots from the counter-terrorism group you need to use this command.
- bot_kick t: Like the above command this works the same way. It serves to remove bots from among terrorists.
- bot_add t and bot_add ct: Allows you to add bots to both teams. Again, it should not be forgotten that when you use the codes you have entered above, the bots you have installed can be automatically kicked out of the game. So use your commands with control.
Finally, there are some points you should not forget about these commands. Commands only work on special CSGO servers. If you want to activate the commands, you need to be on an unofficial server or in a special mode where you want to train. Otherwise, none of the commands will work on the CSGO servers you are trying to play normally.
Now that we have learned how to remove bots in CSGO, we can go into a little more detail. If you want to train with bots in your game then the command you need is “bot_quota_mode” and difficulty level settings.
- bot_quota_mode normal: Default setting. This command sets the bot quota mode to normal.
- bot_difficulty: You can set the difficulty level of the bots in your game. “0” is the easiest, “1” is medium, “2” is the hardest.
- bot_kill: Kills all bots in the game.
- bot_all_weapons: Bots start using all weapons in the game randomly.
- bot_stop: Bots freeze where they are.
In this article, we tried to give information about bots in CSGO as much as possible. Moreover, we tried to explain how you can remove bots in CSGO. In addition, after activating the developer console that you will use to activate the commands; We have also listed the commands you need to remove CSGO bots one by one. Finally, if you have any ideas you would like to share with us on this subject, please do not hesitate to leave a comment.